Maite Perroni and William Levy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find all about Maite Perroni and Wiiliam Levy

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
qiheitiann
Novi clan
Novi clan

Broj poruka : 2
Datum upisa : 01.12.2010

Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters   Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters Icon_minitimeSub Okt 22, 2011 5:51 am

This easy eco-craft is perfect for a child's birthday party or for a child to give as holiday gifts to friends or relatives. All you need are some felted sweaters (find directions for felting wool sweaters in this post from a few years back), discount jerseyssome embroidery thread, a pin or two and a large sewing needle. Then follow these simple directions:

Cut squares out of felted sweater material for coaster base.
Cut shapes out of felted material in contrasting colors. steelers jerseys cheapI use cookie cutters to create a cardboard template for the shapes - hearts, stars or whatever you like!
Have your child choose a coaster base, a decorative shape and some embroidery thread.
Pin the shape on the square.
Help them thread the needle and get nfl jerseys cheapthem started sewing.
Tie the thread in a knot on the bottomjerseys wholesale when they are finished.
Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters 6a00d8341c52f053ef0162fbbb3751970d-450wi
Voila! A pretty, easy, eco-friendly, handmade gift! My almost 7 year old son whipped up a few of these the other day in a jiffy. Frankly, I cheap jerseyswas surprised at how much he enjoyed sewing - he kept wanting to make more! I did this for an event at the boy's school as well and it was big fun!
http://qlkt46a.forumotion.com/t995-topic
Do you ever make eco-crafts with your kids? What's your favorite idea?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.nfl2us.com

Easy Eco-Craft: Felted Coasters
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Maite Perroni and William Levy :: Statistike foruma-
Skoči na: